Monday, October 18, 2010

Acrostic Poem For The Name Wilson

Mushrooms Meeting of the Allegri Vecchioni











Yesterday, in a beautiful foggy day Otto, then lit by a warm autumn sun, finding that in the Dosson Monteleone, at the Meeting Allegri Vecchioni, cleaning jobs for the land, I took advantage of the availability of my little snapshot camera to fix some of the different families of fungi, some of which are very numerous, on-site.
My small digital camera is not suited to shooting at very close range, so many pictures were made at a distance greater than half meter (to steal the images to blur) and not always the development of images and the actual color of the mushrooms included are fully correspond to the truth. From
entries generally collected by local people, should be largely dangerous mushrooms (maybe some poisonous), or at least of mushrooms "harmless", but no food value. A couple of years ago, a friend, alleged experts, observing the mushrooms on the ground at that precise moment, I said that (according to him, but I have many doubts about it) some of those mushrooms were edible in salads or otherwise.
But I have carefully refrained from taking account of those claims.
be clear one thing: in any case, even in the case of edible mushrooms, I do not ever shall avail, the only mushroom that I know and appreciate, such as edible, some are mushrooms and nails. To all others, for my ignorance on the subject, always turn off. And I do not regret it.
The photos I have here reproduced the sole purpose of permitting, with the research of the case and the time necessary to establish, if possible, the various "botanic species, to acquire some additional knowledge about the spontaneous products of nature and of the forest in that of Monteleone. How would the
Ferrini from Cesena (Maurizio Ferrini, comedian), emulating "the logic down to earth" by Monsieur de La Palisse: 'It's always better to know, who do not know. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment